London WC1X – Art Therapy Group for People with Hoarding Difficulties
Are you a resident of Notting Hill Genesis Housing Association?
- Do you find yourself overwhelmed with too many possessions and this has negatively affected your quality of life?
- Would you like to attend an art therapy group to support you in thinking about managing this?
London Art Therapy Centre, sponsored by Notting Hill Genesis, is offering a safe space to explore some of the difficulties associated with hoarding via group discussion, reflection and art-making. In a confidential setting, you will have the opportunity to explore what hoarding may signify and hopefully, with support and understanding, you can begin to tackle some of these difficulties.
The art therapy group will be run by Taylor Smart and Frances Walton, two experienced HCPC registered art therapists experienced in this area. You don’t have to be good at art to attend.
Fridays – Starting September 2020
This group will be offered initially online via Zoom Pro. Registration required.
Who Can Attend
- You need to be a resident of Notting Hill Housing Association. If you are not an NHG resident and still very interested, please apply anyway as there may be spare places.
- As this group will be fully funded, you will need to commit to attending 34 out of 36 sessions.
- Individual review sessions will be offered.
- If more than 2 sessions are missed, you may forfeit your place in this group.